Senior Companion Program - Area Coordinator
Delta Community Action is seeking a full time Area Coordinator for the Senior Companion Program. Under the supervision of the Foster Grandparent/Senior Companion Program Director. Primary job responsibilities include:
- Assisting with monthly volunteer training and annual recognition events
- Assisting with assignments/placements, and ongoing supervision of volunteers
- Maintaining systems for tracking mileage/transportation reimbursements, and up-to-date client/companion data
- Maintaining/preparing complete and accurate records and reports
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have strong computer skills and administrative abilities
- Be comfortable speaking to groups
- Reliable transportation - valid auto insurance
- Be able to relate in a positive and warm manner to the elderly
- Understand issues of confidentiality
Please submit resumes via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SCP-AC will office out of the Duncan office located at 921 W. Maple, Duncan, OK
Delta Community Action is an EOE.
Delta Community Action Foundation, Inc. maintains a policy of non-discrimination with employees and applicants for employment. No aspect of employment within the foundation will be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other basis prohibited by statue. Delta is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.